top of page

Group

Public·7 members

Enid Blyton Collection Epub To Mobi

Hi - I have an .epub file which I have used Calibre to convert to .mobi for my kindle.Reading the book on ibooks under epub looks perfect. Reading the books on Calibre e-book viewer on my imac on either epub or mobi formats is fantastic as well. It is only on the kindle itself that the funny punctuation appears.When it is changed to .mobi format and transferrded to my kindle a lot of the punctuation changes to a little square box of numbers like 00 instead of the punctuation marks. 94

Enid Blyton Collection Epub To Mobi

Calibre version used 2.16Input file Secret Island, The - Enid Blyton.epubOutput file 1 The Secret Island - Enid Blyton.mobiConversion Details Conversion details epub to mobiKindle Screen shot Photo on 3-20-15 at 11.04 AM

> That incdicates your Kindle does not have the fonts to display the> characters used in the file. You should convert to azw3 instead (the> mobi format is outdated). The azw3 renderer on the Kindle might have the> nbeeded fonts, if not, you can always embed fonts in the azw3 itself> during conversion (look in the look & feel section of the conversion> dialog).>> status invalid>> ** Changed in: calibre> Status: New => Invalid>> --> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug> report.> >> Title:> Funny looking punctuation on kindle device>> Status in calibre: e-book management:> Invalid>> Bug description:> Hi - I have an .epub file which I have used Calibre to convert to .mobi> for my kindle.> Reading the book on ibooks under epub looks perfect. Reading the books> on Calibre e-book viewer on my imac on either epub or mobi formats is> fantastic as well. It is only on the kindle itself that the funny> punctuation appears.> When it is changed to .mobi format and transferrded to my kindle a lot> of the punctuation changes to a little square box of numbers like 00> instead of the punctuation marks.> 94>> I haven t changed any other settings, and most other books that I> convert come out fantastically well.> Please see attached files and conversion report as well as photo showing> the funny boxes on my kindle (mirror image but you will get the idea)>>> Calibre version used 2.16> Input file Secret Island, The - Enid Blyton.epub> Output file 1 The Secret Island - Enid Blyton.mobi> Conversion Details Conversion details epub to mobi> Kindle Screen shot Photo on 3-20-15 at 11.04 AM>> Regards>> David Wright>>>> i>> To manage notifications about this bug go to:> +bug/1434352/+subscriptions> 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page